FEATURES OF THE ISLAND
· Main beach 2000 feet long- top notch quality.
· A dozen other smaller beaches around the island.
· Rock formations like Mars, the Moon, Tibet, etc.
· Cave with two entrances- one from sea & one from land.
· Natural arch bridge at water’s edge.
· Numerous two hundred foot cliffs.
· Many birds, Monitor lizards, Palawan eagle, butterflies, bumblebees.
· Series of cave networks in northeast rock peninsula.
· Beautiful corals- red, blue, orange pieces on the beaches.
· Mature indigenous forest with huge trees, amoghis, natuk, banyan etc.
· Twenty acres flat good-soiled lands.
· Red marble cliffs and building stone: good for construction.
· A slope covered in marble chip debris.
· Reef protected sand bottom lagoon.
· Boat landing right onto beach except in roughest weather.
· Plenty of year-round potable water.
· Fifty mature coconuts and many new ones planted.
· No mosquito or sand-fly problem.
· Lookout near top of hill gives beautiful views of surrounding waters &
· Local legends of Japanese’s buried gold bars from WWII.
· Explorer’s paradise, hiker’s fantasy, diver’s dream, swimmer’s delight.
· The “Needle Rocks” with erosion holes in their centers.
· Natural, pristine environment.
· Two acres flat meadowland on top of “saddle” between two hills.
· Numerous rocks and islets surrounding the main island are included,
which provide roosts for birds and create fascinating wave and tide action.
IMPROVEMENTS & DEVELOPMENTS
· Small but solid frame construction caretaker cottage with septic,
kitchen, toilet, shower, porch, metal roof- Palawan style beach house.
· Larger (350 sq ft) guest cottage of superior construction with
tiled kitchen, tiled shower & toilet room, septic tank, porch, Rain
catchment system and 2000 liter stainless holding tank, right on beach of
lagoon, rattan detailing, double walled.
· Network of “barefoot” quality paths across the island.
· Cleared areas of several acres for gardens and many fruit trees
planted, including bananas, tamarind, papaya, coconut, mango, citrus,
rambutan. Mature bananas, papaya, coconut trees.
· Two water wells dug and concrete lined & covered with Jetmatic
manual hand pumps installed- plenty of potable, year round water for
bathing, drinking, irrigating the garden.
· Responsible, productive caretakers from nearby village are
hired and proven worthy- they stay on the island at all times and work full
· The Island has its own small boat with new engine that has been
provided to the caretakers for island business.
· Removals of thorn bushes completed.
· A 100 x 75 foot clearing ready for owner’s residence.
· Beach bench for sitting by guest cottage.
Status: Party Titled, Other areas are Tax Declaration
Contact Us for more details.
Hi There. My name is Lyndy. I am a licensed real estate broker since year 2012. I am please to help with your real estate needs.