New listing in Apo Island Coron, Palawan is now up for sale or rent. A beach lot of 2.1 hectares is now open to selling or renting out its 5,000 sqm or half hectare portion.
Apo Island is less than an hour boat ride from Coron proper. The property is near a seaweed farm, Irako shipwreck, and some beach/dive resorts. With fully grown cashews, calamansi and lots of coconut trees.
The property has wide seashore too, a truly rare find. With a source of spring potable water. The electric source is only through a generator or solar panels as of now.
Status: Tax Declaration with updated real property tax
If 5,000 sqm = P7,500,000.00 or P1,500.00/sqm
If 2,500 sqm = P4,500,000.00 or P1,800.00/sqm
If 5,000 sqm = P50,000/month
If 2,500 sqm = P30,000/month
The seller is also open if a client needs a bigger lot for rent.
Contact Us for more details or to schedule site viewing.
FEATURES OF THE ISLAND
· Main beach 2000 feet long- top notch quality.
· A dozen other smaller beaches around the island.
· Rock formations like Mars, the Moon, Tibet, etc.
· Cave with two entrances- one from sea & one from land.
· Natural arch bridge at water’s edge.
· Numerous two hundred foot cliffs.
· Many birds, Monitor lizards, Palawan eagle, butterflies, bumblebees.
· Series of cave networks in northeast rock peninsula.
· Beautiful corals- red, blue, orange pieces on the beaches.
· Mature indigenous forest with huge trees, amoghis, natuk, banyan etc.
· Twenty acres flat good-soiled lands.
· Red marble cliffs and building stone: good for construction.
· A slope covered in marble chip debris.
· Reef protected sand bottom lagoon.
· Boat landing right onto beach except in roughest weather.
· Plenty of year-round potable water.
· Fifty mature coconuts and many new ones planted.
· No mosquito or sand-fly problem.
· Lookout near top of hill gives beautiful views of surrounding waters &
· Local legends of Japanese’s buried gold bars from WWII.
· Explorer’s paradise, hiker’s fantasy, diver’s dream, swimmer’s delight.
· The “Needle Rocks” with erosion holes in their centers.
· Natural, pristine environment.
· Two acres flat meadowland on top of “saddle” between two hills.
· Numerous rocks and islets surrounding the main island are included,
which provide roosts for birds and create fascinating wave and tide action.
IMPROVEMENTS & DEVELOPMENTS
· Small but solid frame construction caretaker cottage with septic,
kitchen, toilet, shower, porch, metal roof- Palawan style beach house.
· Larger (350 sq ft) guest cottage of superior construction with
tiled kitchen, tiled shower & toilet room, septic tank, porch, Rain
catchment system and 2000 liter stainless holding tank, right on beach of
lagoon, rattan detailing, double walled.
· Network of “barefoot” quality paths across the island.
· Cleared areas of several acres for gardens and many fruit trees
planted, including bananas, tamarind, papaya, coconut, mango, citrus,
rambutan. Mature bananas, papaya, coconut trees.
· Two water wells dug and concrete lined & covered with Jetmatic
manual hand pumps installed- plenty of potable, year round water for
bathing, drinking, irrigating the garden.
· Responsible, productive caretakers from nearby village are
hired and proven worthy- they stay on the island at all times and work full
· The Island has its own small boat with new engine that has been
provided to the caretakers for island business.
· Removals of thorn bushes completed.
· A 100 x 75 foot clearing ready for owner’s residence.
· Beach bench for sitting by guest cottage.
Status: Party Titled, Other areas are Tax Declaration
Contact Us for more details.
Hi There. My name is Lyndy. I am a licensed real estate broker since year 2012. I am please to help with your real estate needs.