New listing in Apo Island Coron, Palawan is now up for sale or rent. A beach lot of 2.1 hectares is now open to selling or renting out its 5,000 sqm or half hectare portion.
Apo Island is less than an hour boat ride from Coron proper. The property is near a seaweed farm, Irako shipwreck, and some beach/dive resorts. With fully grown cashews, calamansi and lots of coconut trees.
The property has wide seashore too, a truly rare find. With a source of spring potable water. The electric source is only through a generator or solar panels as of now.
Status: Tax Declaration with updated real property tax
If 5,000 sqm = P7,500,000.00 or P1,500.00/sqm
If 2,500 sqm = P4,500,000.00 or P1,800.00/sqm
If 5,000 sqm = P50,000/month
If 2,500 sqm = P30,000/month
The seller is also open if a client needs a bigger lot for rent.
Contact Us for more details or to schedule site viewing.
Located in Brgy. San Jose, Puerto Princesa
3.5 km to Robinsons Place Palawan
6.5 km to Puerto Princesa International Airport
Walking Distance to Villa Manuel Resort
Walking Distance to Main Road
Lot Area: 2,500 sqm (part of a titled lot)
Owner has 5,000 sqm and wishes to sell just part of their property.
Ideal for land banking, pocket developments, apartments, boutique hotel or vacation house.
Selling Price: P5,000/sqm
Contact us for more details.
FEATURES OF THE ISLAND
· Main beach 2000 feet long- top notch quality.
· A dozen other smaller beaches around the island.
· Rock formations like Mars, the Moon, Tibet, etc.
· Cave with two entrances- one from sea & one from land.
· Natural arch bridge at water’s edge.
· Numerous two hundred foot cliffs.
· Many birds, Monitor lizards, Palawan eagle, butterflies, bumblebees.
· Series of cave networks in northeast rock peninsula.
· Beautiful corals- red, blue, orange pieces on the beaches.
· Mature indigenous forest with huge trees, amoghis, natuk, banyan etc.
· Twenty acres flat good-soiled lands.
· Red marble cliffs and building stone: good for construction.
· A slope covered in marble chip debris.
· Reef protected sand bottom lagoon.
· Boat landing right onto beach except in roughest weather.
· Plenty of year-round potable water.
· Fifty mature coconuts and many new ones planted.
· No mosquito or sand-fly problem.
· Lookout near top of hill gives beautiful views of surrounding waters &
· Local legends of Japanese’s buried gold bars from WWII.
· Explorer’s paradise, hiker’s fantasy, diver’s dream, swimmer’s delight.
· The “Needle Rocks” with erosion holes in their centers.
· Natural, pristine environment.
· Two acres flat meadowland on top of “saddle” between two hills.
· Numerous rocks and islets surrounding the main island are included,
which provide roosts for birds and create fascinating wave and tide action.
IMPROVEMENTS & DEVELOPMENTS
· Small but solid frame construction caretaker cottage with septic,
kitchen, toilet, shower, porch, metal roof- Palawan style beach house.
· Larger (350 sq ft) guest cottage of superior construction with
tiled kitchen, tiled shower & toilet room, septic tank, porch, Rain
catchment system and 2000 liter stainless holding tank, right on beach of
lagoon, rattan detailing, double walled.
· Network of “barefoot” quality paths across the island.
· Cleared areas of several acres for gardens and many fruit trees
planted, including bananas, tamarind, papaya, coconut, mango, citrus,
rambutan. Mature bananas, papaya, coconut trees.
· Two water wells dug and concrete lined & covered with Jetmatic
manual hand pumps installed- plenty of potable, year round water for
bathing, drinking, irrigating the garden.
· Responsible, productive caretakers from nearby village are
hired and proven worthy- they stay on the island at all times and work full
· The Island has its own small boat with new engine that has been
provided to the caretakers for island business.
· Removals of thorn bushes completed.
· A 100 x 75 foot clearing ready for owner’s residence.
· Beach bench for sitting by guest cottage.
Status: Party Titled, Other areas are Tax Declaration
Contact Us for more details.
Titled Lot along Provincial Road
Located at Brgy. Poblacion 6 Sitio Pali, Coron, Palawan
Lot Area is 9,017 square meters
There are regular trip transport going to Borac, Marcilla, and Turda
10 minutes drive from Coron Town Proper
15 minutes away from Coron Port
With a source of water and electricity.
With mobile signal.
The house in the property is old and has no value.
Selling Price: Php 1,500.00/sqm (net to seller)
Contact us for more details or to schedule a site viewing.
3 Titled Lots for Sale in San Vicente Palawan
2 beach lots and 1 back lot (can't be sold separately)
Clean titles with updated real property tax
Total lot area is 10.9 hectares or 109,060 square meters to be exact
Featuring seemingly endless stretch of fine white on a crystal blue ocean.
Facing the West Philippine Sea which is known for picturesque sunsets.
Near the new San Vicente Airport and a roughly couple of hours to El Nido, Palawan.
Prime beach location - with electricity, water, mobile signal and road access.
FOR SALE: Agricultural Lot in Bebeladan El Nido, Palawan
Lot area is 100,076 sqm
With clean title and updated real property tax
With source of spring water and lot of trees.
Ideal for development of Nature Resort and SPA or Agricultural Ventures like organic farming.
Asking Price: P300/sqm
Status: TITLED - clean papers with updated real property tax
Lot Area: 41,484 sqm
Brgy. Decalachao is the very first barrio from Francisco B. Reyes airport (Busuanga - Coron Airport)
With future plans of upgrading this to an international airport
With flowing water, mostly flat terrain and with overlooking part or hilly
With trees and plants (mangga, langka, kasuy and more)
With water and electric supply
With mobile signal (smart and globe)
With internet signal (smart and globe)
Ideal for investors (land banking) and for future development while the property is still very affordable.
Selling Price: Only P3,500,000.00 (cash and net to buyer)
Note: CGT, DST and other charges for the transfer will be in the account of the buyer.
We have sold 13 titles in this area already and the only listing that we have left is this one.
Location: Ocamocam Beach, New Busuanga, Busuanga, Palawan
Lot Area: 13,893 sqm
Clean title (no mortgage and tenants)
Updated Real Property Tax
Tax Dec classification: Residential
Facing West Peninsula (romantic sunsets)
Near Malajon or Black Island and Calauit Island.
There are existing lodging houses and future resort villas along the beach.
With water and electric supply
With direct road access
Asking Price: P15,000,000.00 (cash basis only)
Seller will shoulder CGT, Buyer will shoulder all other fees and taxes for transfer.
An adjacent lot of only 3000+ sqm has been sold at P7,000,000.00 (net) last 2015.
Contact us for more details or to schedule site viewing.
Titled beachlot along National Road of Busuanga, Palawan
With overlooking view of the beach and islands like Huma. With wide shoreline.
Best Use: Vacation House, small boutique hotel, restaurant etc.
With existing Commercial Establishments like Alam Indah (2 star Beach resort/lodging) and a new private resort beside it.
With source of spring water and power supply. With mobile network signals (globe and smart).
Lot Area:1,000 sqm
Clean title and updated real property tax.
Selling Price: P5,000,000.00 (net to seller). Buyer will shoulder all cost for transfer.
Distance from nearest towns and airport (Approximate)
Salvacion: 5 Km
Coron Proper: 49 Km
Airport: 50 Km
On-going construction of shorter route to airport via Kiwit which will the trip to the site in less than an hour.
Note: Most white sand beaches in Busuanga are in the islands or further north of the mainland. Seldom that you can find a white sand beach properties that are titled in the area nowadays.
Contact us to schedule a site viewing.
Hi There. My name is Lyndy. I am a licensed real estate broker since year 2012. I am please to help with your real estate needs.